Join Bionce’ Foxx as she broadcast live from the Chicago Auto Show this Thursday from 9am-2pm!
The Chicago Auto Show is open 10:00am-10:00pm every day through Monday, February 20 (show closes at 8:00pm on final day)
• Adults $13, Seniors 62+ and Kids 7-12 $7, Kids under 6 are free with paying adult
• Tickets are available at McCormick Place ticket booths or can be purchased on-line at chicagoautoshow.com.
• Weekday Discount Coupons, good for $6 off adult admission on weekdays when presented at the box office, are available at participating new car dealers and Shell stations.
• State Farm customers presenting valid insurance cards at the State Farm Help Desk can also receive Weekday Discount Coupons. Coupons must be used at the time of ticket purchase. Discount cannot be applied to previously purchased tickets.
• Parking available at McCormick Place Lots A and C $23, Lot B $15. All McCormick Place lots $10 after 6:00pm. On weekends and Presidents Day parking with shuttle service is also available in the Millennium Park Garage for $18
About the Show
• Download the Official Chicago Auto Show App for a chance to win a 2-year lease on a Buick Envision or GMC Acadia. Also, buy your tickets using the app and receive a $2 discount
• More than 35 new car manufacturer interactive exhibits, hundreds of vehicles on display.
• 5 indoor test tracks. (Camp Jeep all terrain track, City Drive FCA Track, Mercedes-Benz, RAM Truck Territory, Toyota)
• 4 outdoor ride and drive experiences. (Ford, Kia, Mazda, Subaru)
• Share photos of the show using #CAS17 for your chance to win great prizes. Add the Chicago Auto Show on Snapchat for daily challenges.
• Complete show info available at ChicagoAutoShow.com.
Featured Events at the Show
• Updated daily special events and celebrity appearances schedule available on www.chicagoautoshow.com