Make him say Divorce


Master P points out Sonyafiled for divorceway back in 2013 after they separated in 2010, and he says they settled all their issues in 2016 and reached an agreement, but claims the paperwork was never submitted to the court.

So, to move things along, P has now filed legal docs requesting a bifurcation of his divorce ... legal speak for both parties getting single status now, and handling the rest of the divorce issues later.

It looks like Master P thinks the divorce has dragged on long enough and wants to move towards wrapping it all up at this point.

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content