What would you do if you won $868 million dollars? That is what the mega millions lottery is at right now, and it is also the second largest U.S. lottery prize ever.
If I won that type of money I would first realize that I wouldn't get the whole amount due to taxes, attorney fees, and some other stuff. But I would still probably walk away with more than half of that so this is what I would do:
1. Tithe 10%
2. Give to several charities that are running low on funds
3. Build tiny house communities all around the world for the homeless
4. Give my parents anything they want for the rest of their lives.
5. Give my siblings a good portion of money so they could take care of their families for generations to come.
6. Buy lots and lots of boots!
Yup, in that order. Is it too late for me to buy a ticket?