2022 is here! Whether you want to get out this weekend or stay in, we've got you covered!
Check out the Feed Your Soul Jazz Brunch at Time Out Market on Fulton Market… it starts tomorrow & every Sunday, featuring live from the Chicago Soul Jazz Collective.
Tomorrow is the final day for Light Up the Lake at Navy Pier! It’s the biggest indoor, temperature-controlled winter celebration complete with indoor ice rink, beer garden, kiddie train rides and more!
And if you’re a football fan, this has been your week! All of the NCAA's big college bowl games continue this weekend with the:
- Outback Bowl with Arkansas and Penn State on ESPN2 at 11am
- Fiesta Bowl featuring Notre Dame and Oklahoma State on ESPN at noon
- Citrus Bowl with Iowa vs Kentucky on ABC at noon
- Rose Bowl with Ohio State vs Utah on ESPN at 4pm
- Sugar Bowl with Ole Miss vs Baylor on ESPN at 7:45pm.
And the Parade of Roses steps off at 10am with Lavar Burton serving as Grand Marshall and you can watch it all on ABC7.
Whatever you choose, have fun, stay safe and don’t let me EVER hear you say you don’t have anything to do!